Masterflex® Peristaltic Pump Systems
Masterflex pumps are an industry-leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of peristaltic tubing and hose pumps, diaphragm metering pumps, vacuum/pressure pumps, flowmeters and mixers. Masterflex offers you unparalleled versatility and standard-setting reliability – performance produced by more than 55 years of industry experience. Our selection of over 10,000 pump configurations alongside the expertise our team offers helps you choose a pump system that meets the specific needs of your application.
Masterflex® has set the worldwide standard in peristaltic pump systems. We have long been an industry leader in the designing, engineering and manufacturing of a wide variety of fluid handling products, including:
- Peristaltic pump components and complete systems
- Peristaltic pump tubing
- Custom engineered pumps
Our expertise, plus our selection of over 10,000 pump configurations, means you can get just the pump system you need. Over the course of more than 55 years of manufacturing peristaltic pumps we’ve long since proven that only Masterflex® can offer such versatility and standard-setting reliability.
Masterflex Peristaltic Pump Series — Shop by flow range
MasterSense™ smart pump systems
NEW integrated sensor technology, intuitive touchscreen and MasterflexLive® remote monitoring for the biopharma industry of tomorrowFind your pump
Intuitive and innovative
- Integrated sensors monitor fluid pressure and alert before there is a potential for process failure
- Store and recall standard protocols ensuring continuity
- Intuitive digital touchscreen with optimized menu navigation and program input, even with wet gloves on!
- The MasterSense drives offer 3 tiers of access, allowing for varying levels of programming all password protected, adhering to GMP best practices
Easy and accurate
- Operational modes include continuous run, volume dispense and time dispense
- Batch control and interval/off time in volume and time modes
- Qualitative tube calibration ensures tubing is calibrated precisely
- Graphical indicator lets you know when tubing is optimally calibrated
Connected and smart
- MasterflexLive® cloud storage system securely stores, monitors and generates reports for all MasterSense™ pump systems
- With MasterflexLive, you can choose notifications to alert you to changes in operating conditions and error messages 24/7
- Over-the-air firmware updates ensure your pump system has the latest software updates, without returning to the manufacturer
- Integrated sensors monitor air pressure to reduce the amount of foam in the media
Masterflex® Peristaltic Pumps Series Features and Benefits
Our peristaltic pumps are perfect for biopharma, fluid handling, and more. They’re compact, versatile, and precise. And due to our proprietary design, they’re also easy to clean and present little contamination risk.
Simple Process Validation
- Fluid is completely contained in the tube and tubing is made from validated virgin, biocompatible materials.
Cell Vitality/Molecular Integrity
- Peristaltic pumps are low shear, reducing the physical impact on cells and large molecules, increasing overall cell vitality for a more effective product/API.
Accurate & Linear Fluid Delivery
- Positive displacement ensures high-accuracy volumetric flows across pressure ranges and viscosities in a linear relationship to rpm; the occlusion ensures no product slippage.
Masterflex® Exclusive: Fluid Path Ownership
- Masterflex® offers control over almost every aspect of the fluid path such as pump, tubing, components, sensors, and the world class assembly services to bring it all together and deliver on your schedule.
More reasons to choose Masterflex®
- Self-priming and non-siphoning pumps
- 316SS housing, washdown and modular models
- Variety of operator controls and connectivity
- Safety and access security features
Masterflex understands complicated fluid handling workflows and offers the widest range of features, components and flow rates to put you in control.
Peristaltic pump selection tools
Find the recommended bundled peristaltic pump system for you in less than 6 questions!
Assemble your pump system by choosing features you need and resulting compatible components
What flow rate do you need?
0.002 to 43 mL/min
Low flow pumps >
0.0006 to 3400 mL/min
Medium flow pumps >
0.001 to 42 LPM
High flow pumps >
What chemical are you pumping?
Match your chemicals to your materials
Chemical compatibility database >
Find your formula
Shop peristaltic tubing >
What can influence my application?
Pumping viscous fluids
Read how to pump viscous fluids >
Pumping abrasive fluids
Read about pumping abrasive fluids >
Tried, tested and trusted around the world:
The peristaltic pump of choice for countless applications
Quick installation. Low maintenance. Easy tubing changeover.
From research to process, handles almost any fluid. Plus multichannel options
Flow ranges: 0.0001 mL/min to 42 L/min. Rigorous design standards.
Trusted for over 55 years. Vast chemical compatibility.
Configurable systems. Many tubing options. Easy scale up.
Need more information or help selecting the perfect product for your application?
Our experts are ready to help.