Merck for the food & beverage industry
Quality of Merck
Individual products and tailor-made chemicals for your applications in food and beverage...
Staying up to date with the most recent developments is crucial to help you to guarantee safety and compliance in your food and/or beverage testing process.
Take a look at some examples of application notes below and discover everything you need for your testing process in the brewery or the dairy, beverage, or food manufacturing area. The newest ISO norms such as EN ISO 22964:2017 for Cronobacter spp. and ISO 6579-1 for Salmonella are no secret for us.
Food and beverage application notes
Products for the food and beverage industry
Instrumental food analysis is vital. It demonstrates the safety of food, the accuracy of labels, and compliance with national and international regulations. But it can be challenging. How can our products help you?
- Premium products for ISO, DIN and CEN methods
- Regulatory compliance support
- Application notes available for several F&B applications
High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and gas chromatography (GC) are optimal technologies for determining:
- nutritional content
- chemical additives
- Optimal for F&B analysis, Purospher® STAR RP-18 endcapped
- Chromolith® RP-18 endcapped speed and performance based on revolutionary monolithic silica technology
- LiChrospher®- silica carries (different Modifications) for constant top-rate results
- SeQuant® ZIC®-HILIC, ZIC®-cHILIC and ZIC®-pHILIC are ideal columns for all Classes of polar hydrophillic compounds
- Suprasolv® solvents for gas chromatography
- LiChrosolv® solvents for analytical chromatography
Merck offers you all kinds of general lab products for everyday use in your food and beverage application:
- water purification systems
- sea sand
- Extran® cleaning detergents
- Sterikon® Bioindicators
- EMSURE® acids, bases, caustic alkalis, salts and solvents
One of the most important parts in food and beverage quality control is microbiology:
- Detection of unwanted microorganisms in food and beverage products or raw material
- Microbial air monitoring to ensure a safe production or testing environment
Merck has over 100 years of experience in the field of analytics. All test kits, test strips and photometric systems are designed for optimal precision, speed and easy handling in food and beverage testing.
The water, food and environmental analytics catalog has all the products for your specific application. Next to that, several specific application notes are available on request.