A series of robust and absorbent tubular knit string mops for cleaning and liquid pick-up in controlled and critical environments. Available with a choice of durable, reusable fabrics.
- Robust, tubular knit floor mop
- Ribbed strands increase absorbency
- Looped design with no exposed edges to ensure low particulates
- More absorbent and durable than traditional cleanroom mops
- Use with MH-1 handle or QDMH-1 MicroMop adapter with SSU series handles
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
- Holds up to strong disinfectants
- Launderable for reuse
The Micronova NovaKnit™ String Mops feature unique ribbing and a looped strand design to produce a mop that is both low-linting and highly absorbent. Available in three materials to match cleaning needs: 100% Microdenier polyester, for fine cleaning and absorbency, 100% polyester for a smooth clean, and a 75% polyester/25% nylon blend for applications requiring more absorbency.
Weight: 12 oz. (340 g)
Ordering information: All components must be ordered separately.