The Chromaster HPLC system has established new limits in performance, ease of use, and robustness. Its design incorporates an extremely low dwell volume and a very low carry-over. In combination with very sensitive detector technology, especially the fluorescence detector, the Chromaster HPLC system is one of the strongest LC systems on the market. A huge amount of accessories and a modular set-up, enable an easy adaption to all customer needs, whether if it is used for an aggressive industrial or a high sensitive pharma application. VWR's relationship with Hitachi started over 30 years ago as a Merck Hitachi cooperation. During this time, the robustness and reliability of the Hitachi HPLC instruments has helped to build and develop a strong partnership.
- Strong 600 bar (60 MPa) pump
- Excellent gradient reproducibility
- Very low carry-over autosamplers. Loop injection and direct injection available with Peltier-thermostatted sample racks
- Highly sensitive fluorescence detector (optimised 30 nm slit)
- Very low drift diode array detector (1,0×10⁻⁴ AU hr⁻¹)
- Automatic wavelength check using mercury lamp for UV, DAD and fluorescence detectors
- Drivers available for OpenLab® CDS, Chromeleon® 6.8 and 7.X, Empower2® also Empower3® and Clarity
All pre-configured systems (with or without detector) are delivered with all necessary cables and an interface board.