Chemical-resistant absorbent pads and rolls (eight-layer, 100% PP) absorb a wide range of acids, caustics and unknown liquids, even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Heavy-weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups
- Does not degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- Highly-absorbent, fine-fibre construction does not leave behind liquids or fibre residue
- Extra perforations (every 9,5 cm across width and every 25 cm across length) in the Rip and Fit Roll allow to 'rip' easily and 'fit' it to the application
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Pink colour is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct mat during a spill emergency