ThermoMixer® C combines unique mixing performance with excellent temperature control to consistently guarantee complete, dependable and reproducible test results. Units feature ergonomic design and optimised features according to the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®, are simple and intuitive to use. Up to 20 user defined programs can be saved, heating and cooling rates and time modes can be set. Program keys provide fast and simple access to the most frequently used mixing/temperature parameters. Units remain stable even at maximum mixing speed. Improve assay results by mixing and incubating samples at the same time. Ideal for plasmid/RNA/DNA purification, cDNA synthesis, enzymatic reactions (e.g. DNA restriction digestion, proteinase K digestion, ligation), denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins, bacterial growth and lysis reactions at 100 °C.
- 2DMix-Control provides optimised mixing with anti-spill technology
- Heating, mixing and cooling in one compact unit which is freely programmable
- Digital display enables simple and accurate setting and viewing of parameters
- Prevent condensation on tube lids and walls and improve temperature homogeneity with the new ThermoTop®
- SmartBlocks™ are easy to exchange due to QuickRelease™ system
Ordering information: Supplied without blocks, a wide variety of SmartBlocks™ are available, these are suitable for use with all common vessel and plate formats. Can be used with ThermoTop® cover.
Caution: * Depending on SmartBlock™ used.
** For deepwell plate, the maximum mixing frequency is 2000 rpm (level sensor). Maximum mixing frequency when using lid is 2000 rpm.