The X-plore® 1700 series offers models in all three EN protection classes: FFP1, FFP2, and FFP3. Available with or without CoolMax™ exhalation valve for reduced exhalation resistance and to avoid a build-up of heat. Odour models for tackling unpleasant odours are equipped with an additional activated carbon layer.
- Special high performance filter media are brought together to form the CoolSafe™ filter material, ensuring a low level of exhalation resistance for users while delivering a high level of filter performance
- Elasticated VarioFlex™ head strap to make it easy to put on and take off, providing a pressure-free fit
- Inner fleece is soft on the skin and ensures the product is comfortable to wear
- The colour coding system ensures greater levels of safety, with dark blue, light blue, and white used to indicate the three protection levels
- Folds flat, thereby saving on storage space and making it easy to transport
Certifications: EN 149:2001+A1:2009; tested according to the dolomite dust test
Packaging: Each mask is individually packed in a plastic pouch.
Caution: *One size fits all