Capto™ SP ImpRes is a strong cation exchange bioprocessing medium, designed to meet the demands of modern large-scale manufacturers for fast, efficient, and cost-effective intermediate and polishing protein purification.
- High resolution intermediate purification and polishing media based on the well established Capto™ platform with traditional ligands
- Flexible process design due to large operational window of flow rates and bed heights
- High throughput purifications easy to optimize and scale-up
- Higher manufacturing productivity enables improved process economy
- Bioprocessing media developed and supported for large scale chromatography
Capto SP ImpRes is a strong cation exchanger for the high-throughput intermediate purification and polishing steps of a wide range of biomolecules. This chromatography media is part of an expanded high-resolution platform based on the high-flow agarose Capto product line. By combining the high-flow characteristics of Capto media with a small particle size, Capto SP ImpRes delivers excellent pressure-flow properties with impressive resolution. The ability to run at higher flow rates and higher bed heights also increases flexibility in process design. Capto SP ImpRes is a BioProcess chromatography medium developed for large-scale purification of biopharmaceutical proteins. Based on the well-established Capto base matrix and with traditional ionic group ligands, it provides many opportunities for improved productivity and straightforward process development. Available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development. As member of the BioProcess media range, Capto SP ImpRes meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.