Cation exchange chromatography column, HiScreen™ Capto™ SP ImpResSupplier: Cytiva
17-5468-15EA 149.28 EUR17-5468-15
Cation exchange chromatography column, HiScreen™ Capto™ SP ImpRes
HiScreen Capto SP ImpRes column is packed with strong cation exchange modern resin for fast high resolution protein purification in process development.
- Prepacked with Capto SP strong cation exchange chromatography resin, suitable for intermediate protein purification and large-scale polishing
- Convenient method optimization and parameter screening because of the 10 cm bed height
- These columns are easily connected in series to increase bed height to 20 cm
- Fast results and minimal consumption of sample and buffer because of the small bed volume
- BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography resin and using the same linear fluid velocity can produce scalable, reproducible results
High resolution ion exchange chromatography column when a strong cation exchanger is required. The Capto SP ImpRes base matrix creates good pressure and flow characteristics, which in turn deliver high resolution results in both purification and polishing.
Both the column format and SP resin are highly effective in parameter and method optimization and robustness testing, particularly during the development of a new purification process.
With a small 4,7 ml volume and 10 cm bed height, this HiScreen column can be used to perform scalable experiments at relevant process flow rates. When necessary, two columns can be connected in series to achieve a 20 cm bed height.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...