Post-labelling reactive dye packs, CyDye™Supplier: Cytiva
RPN5661EA 707 EURRPN5661
Post-labelling reactive dye packs, CyDye™
Stains Electrophoresis Stains
CyDye™ Post-labelling reactive dye pack for the generation of highly fluorescent Cy3- and Cy5-labelled probes.
- Higher reactivity dyes: 40 000 pmol reactive dye per vial, at >75% reactive dye content
- Optimised for microarray labeling using post-labeling method
- Ready to use, individually dispensed, and packed in foil packs for protective storage
- Sensitive to light and should be stored and used in the dark as much as possible
- Use of these reagents avoids waste of excess dye and the need to aliquot and store material from large pack sizes
It provides conveniently packaged, highly reactive Cy3 and Cy5 monofunctional NHS ester to label probes via the post-labelling (amino allyl) route for use in microarray applications.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...