Flame-retardant rain jacket, high visibility, Hedland 7223Supplier: Sioen
113-7233EA 219 EUR113-7233 113-7232 113-7235 113-7234 113-7240 113-7231 113-7230 113-7229 113-7237 113-7236 113-7239 113-7238
Flame-retardant rain jacket, high visibility, Hedland 7223
This waterproof and windproof jacket is made of anti-static Siopor® FR AST fabric: 100% polyester fabric with 100% FR PU coating + AST. Inside it features a fixed flame-retardant cotton lining with two pockets. The outer fabric is water-repellent, while the coating on the inside attracts moisture and keeps the skin dry.
- High tear resistance, taped seams
- Straight collar, provided for hood (hood available separately)
- Zip closure under flap with touch and close fastening
- One patched chest pocket, two patched pockets with gusset, two loops for badges, Napoleon pocket
- Round inset sleeves, sleeve narrowing by press studs
- Drawstring in hem
Back length: 85 cm
Weight: 240 g/m²
Certifications: EN 531 (A B2 C1), EN 13034 (Type 6), EN 14116 (inside index 3; outside index 1), EN 1149-5, EN 343 (3-3), EN 471 (3-2)
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...