The BioSpectrometer basic are designed for measurements in the UV and visible range.
- Xenon flash lamp with very long service life
- Guided software process to minimise errors
- Automatic evaluation and storage of measurement data with clear presentation of results
- Integrated data processing option for specific methods
- Two-wavelength method with substraction or division evaluation
- Integrated application and results memory, self-test and calibration history
Spectra can be recorded and wavelength measurements can be made.
Applications include nucleic acid quantification and direct protein quantification, microvolume measurement, bacteria growth, colorimetric assays, cytotoxicity assays.
Delivery information: Supplied with power cable and multi-language manual.