These ready to use thermometers, with probe, are designed for temperature measurements which require high accuracy. They can be used for general purpose applications in air, gas, liquid and solids measurements, depending on the probe type. They are suitable for use in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies (production and laboratories in the food industry), dairy products, fish, meat, healthcare, blood, government institutes and the environment.
- Low battery warning indicator
- Calibratable: Offset and slope input
- Maximum/minimum memory and 'HOLD' function
- Large choice of probes: PT100 (620-1932) or K-, J-, N-, S- or T-type (620-2652, 620-2664)
- Temperature drift of 0,002 °C/K i.e. accuracy of 0,06 °C at 37 °C
Delivery information: Supplied with probe, 9 volt battery, certificate of calibration and transport case.