The high performance Analysette®3 Pro vibratory sieve shaker offers fast determination of quantitative particle size distribution in the laboratory. In this shaking sieve system an electromagnetic drive oscillates the sieve stack into regulated vertical oscillations. Hence this can used as ideal solution for sieving sample quantities up to 2 kg and a measurement range from 5 μm to 63 mm.
- Microprocessor control and digital display of all functions
- Autosieve software system allows inspection of the sieving process via an online comparison of the set and actual amplitude
- Programme selection for storing up to 10 individual sieve programmes
- Intermittent mode for sieving low density voluminous material reducing sieving time
- Energy-saving mode and robust to use
- Intelligent wet sieving with wet sieving lid with two rotation nozzles
- Modular system for wide-ranging application options
- Convertible to vibratory micro mill pulverisette
- Optimum power consumption prevents warming up of the sieving system
Perfect for quantitative particle size analysis of solids and suspensions of all kinds through dry or wet sieving with woven test sieves or micro-precision sieves. Sieving parameters are entered via ergonomically installed soft touchpad with digital display.
Up to 10 test sieves can be used simultaneously per working cycle and this system also allows up to 5 sieving operations to be performed at the same time.
Ordering information: Supplied with Easytwist sieve stack tensioner with steel-reinforced plastic bands and autosieve software. Clamping lid, test sieves or sieve pan and other accessories need to be ordered separately.