This steriliser complies with all relevant standards and regulations for medical products and guarantees reliable programme sequences, irrespective of the load and chamber volume. Especially due to the SetpointWAIT function the validation of this hot air steriliser is possible anytime. The SetpointWAIT function ensures that the programme is only continued when the setpoint temperature has been reached. Precisely maintaining the sterilisation time and completely killing off even highly resistant microorganisms is therefore guaranteed at all times, irrespective of the sterilisation load and chamber volume. This feature can also be used with additional, freely positionable PT100 temperature sensors. In this case, sterilisation only begins when the setpoint temperature has been reached at all measurement points – that is, in the load. For the special application of depyrogenisation, the hot-air steriliser is ideal.
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoControl software
- With the feet or elbows: Almost vibration-free opening and closing of the door, even if the hands are not free
- Quick and intuitive operation thanks to the ControlCOCKPIT
- Optimum distribution of temperature
- Overtemperature protection (double): adjustable electronic overtemperature monitor and mechanical temperature limiter TB, protection class 1 according to DIN 12880 to switch off the heating approx. 20 °C above nominal temperature
Clearly arranged control and display of temperature programme runtime, fan speed and air flap position in the left display
Communication interface ethernet
The TwinDISPLAY models
Clearly arranged control and display of temperature, programme runtime, fan speed and air flap position in the left display
SetpointWAIT communication interface ethernet
Control and display of device specific parameters such as humidity as well as graphical display of the programme sequence in the right display
Individual limits for over/undertemperature, over/underhumidity
Ordering information: Supplied without shelves, please order required shelves, stainless steel grids or trays separately. For all chamber volumes >53 litres, a minimum of 2 shelves or grids must be ordered in addition. Range of accessories and factory fitted options such as access ports, interior sockets, lighting and interior door are available on request. Please contact Avantor for further details prior to ordering as these can not be retro-fitted.