Supplies for markes thermal desorptionSupplier: Agilent Technologies
HEWLC-CHKME10EA 4150 EURHEWLC-CHKME10 HEWLMKI-TC20-FLTR HEWLC-BTX100NG HEWLC-TBP1C1C HEWLC-GAT010C HEWLC-TBP1CXC HEWLC-AT010C HEWLMKI-C-QSC10 HEWLC-102SSC HEWLC-DF010 HEWLMKI-U-T9TNX-2S HEWLC-TBE10 HEWLC-CF020 HEWLC-HY010C HEWLC-BIO10 HEWLMKI-U-T1KORI HEWLC-TBME10 HEWLC-CPLOK HEWLC-TNXTA HEWLC-BTX1UG HEWLMKI-U-T10CW-2S HEWLC-G1CM10 HEWLMKI-UTE-5099 HEWLG6500-60701 HEWLC-GT010 HEWLC-PL010 HEWLMKI-U-T6SUL-2S HEWLC-B010M HEWLC-UN010C HEWLC-TBP1TC HEWLMKI-U-T1HBL-2S
Supplies for markes thermal desorption
Chromatography Supplies Chromatography Spare Parts
These are the supplies you need for your Markes Thermal Desorber.
- Quantitative sample recollection of all the split flows enables repeat analysis of critical samples, easy method validation, and overcomes the one-shot limitation of conventional TD systems
- Electronic tube tagging (TubeTAG): RFID tube tags are available for industry standard sorbent tubes
- Diffusion locking (DiffLok) for enhanced sample integrity and robust (mechanically simple) automation
- Patented inert valving for compatibility with every TD application on a single analytical platform - ultravolatiles, semivolatiles (up to n-C40), plus reactive species - mercaptans, CS gas, and so forth - all on one TD system
- Automated internal standard introduction onto blank as well as sampled tubes
- Electronic pneumatics control (EPC) of carrier gas through the thermal desorber ensures consistent compound retention time independent of split flow
- Electrically cooled sorbent trapping with uniquely fast trap heating rates for splitless capillary GC operation and optimum sensitivity without risk of ice formation
The analytical technique known as thermal desorption (TD) provides the ability to measure volatile contaminants in air, toys, building materials, car cabins, and food. When the TD systems from Markes International are combined with GC and GC/MS systems, the results meet current requirements with the sensitivity and dynamic range to meet future needs. Markes International TD platforms allow analysis of single tubes, real-time air samples, and canisters with options for automated analysis. Markes has introduced several key technical advances that now set the standard for TD instrumentation.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...