Digital combination ORP/Redox probes with built-in temperature sensor. Ideal for measuring absolute mV values in wastewater, drinking water and general applications.
- Compatible with digital Hach meters only (e.g. HQd meters)
- Traceability in measurement history: Stored time and date stamp for each measurement, operator and sample ID, calibration history, parameter, and probe serial number
- User alerted when re-calibration is needed
- Plug & Play: Can be moved between meters without the need to re-calibrate or re-enter measurement settings
- Rugged digital probes can reliably test in the harshest environmental conditions
Available with a non refillable gel electrolyte (MTC101) or refillable 3M KCl electrolyte (MTC301).
The standard versions are available with a 1 or 3 meter cable and are intended for laboratory use. The rugged versions are available with a 5, 10 or 15 meter cable and are intended for field use.