Designed for sample volumes from 80 to 400 ml, Stomacher® lab blenders offer fast reliable blending and homogenisation of a broad range of laboratory samples. The Stomacher® machines work by the action of twin reciprocating paddles on the sample contained inside a sterile plastic bag.
- 3 year warranty, 10 year service and spare parts
- Safe containment of sample in sterile plastic bag prevents cross-contamination
- Improved organism recovery
- Hands-free auto-run
- Countdown of processing time
- Programmable paddle speed and time setting
The paddle action of the Stomacher® 400 Circulator is designed to maximise the extraction of microorganisms from food samples. The paddles produce crushing, washing and circulation of the sample in the bag out-performing rectangular paddle models across a broad range of food sample types and textures. In food microbiology, if the organisms are not extracted from the sample into suspension then any subsequent attempt to culture or detect their presence is compromised.
Delivery information: Supplied as Stomacher 400 circulator with 50 standard circulator bags and two power leads suitable for EU and UK.