These columns are ideal for high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants. The unique non porous pellicular resin provides the resolving power to separate mAb variants that differ by as little as one charged residue. A hydrophilic layer surrounds the polymeric beads and eliminates hydrophobic interactions with the resin, resulting in very efficient peaks. A proprietary grafted cation exchange surface provides pH selectivity control for high-resolution separations.
- Exceptionally high resolution for mAb variants
- Ideal for characterisation and quality control assessment of mAbs
- Well-suited for stability studies, mAb therapeutic method development and high-throughput screening
- Unmatched column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
- Meets the regulatory requirements for biopharmaceutical characterisation