This range of professional Smeg washing and thermal disinfection machines are manufactured using high quality materials and components in order to achieve the best results. The wash chambers are 316 L quality stainless steel which is resistant to strong acids (as used in the pharmaceutical and food industries).
- Washing up to 95 °C - antibacterial thermal disinfection
- Programmable microprocessor controller: 20 fixed programs plus 10 free programs
- RS232, USB and LAN for connection to external printer or PC
- External panels in AISI 304 stainless steel, washing chamber and internal door in AISI 316L stainless steel
- Robust design on all components to provide years of reliable, maintenance free use
- Forced vacuum convection drying
- Recirculation pump 400 l/min, for maximum cleaning and rinse efficiency
- Hot, cold and demineralised water connections
- Full cycle monitoring via upgraded large LCD display
- Temperature control in chamber with continuous display readout
- Fast water heating via three selectable heating elements
- Increased traceability and validation capabilities
- Low temperature cycles for washing plastics
- Capability to pump and circulate four times the amount of water of a home dishwasher
- Specific cycles for acid wash (neutraliser) programs
The GW3060 offers the possibility of programming all the washing parameters by means of a multifunction membrane keypad or directly from a PC thanks to the USB, RS232 or LAN connections and WD-TRACE® registered software. The heart of the GW3060 glassware washer is the ultra modern control system with four microprocessors that control every activity carried out and monitor the entire flow of information processed by the machine.
Ordering information: Supplied without baskets, please order separately.