ZX4 and TX4 are digital vortex mixers with adjustable stirring speed and two operating modes, sensor or continuous, for outstanding repeatability. Their ergonomic and innovative design, along with the unit’s epoxy coated zinc alloy base, gives excellent stability on the bench and four non slip feet prevent 'walking' during use. The technopolymer structure ensures optimum chemical resistance and enhanced handling.
- Unique IR sensor mode: An infrared system detects the presence of the test tube and the vortex mixer automatically starts so reducing repetitive strain
- IR sensor or continuous operation mode
- User can set the operating time and much more via the timer: 0 to 999 h 59 min on TX4
- Variable speed operation (electronically controlled)
- The TX4 has a bright LCD which constantly shows the most important information and enables parameters, such as time and speed to be easily set
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 42
Delivery information: Supplied with mixing cup head. Various platforms for mixing flasks, tubes or microtitre plates are available as options.