PetriSwiss PS 200 and 400 automatically fill and stack Petri dishes in removable safety racks. The unit takes the lowest dish from the stack and places the dish, separated from its lid, into the UV-protected filling chamber. While filling the dish, the unit simultaneously stacks the previously filled dish and prepares the next dish to be filled. As soon as one PetriRack is processed completely, the unit moves the whole carousel by one position and restarts the process until all columns are processed. The unit stops after one full round to allow replacement of all dishes manually or with prefilled racks. This unique removable rack principle means that racks can be prefilled and loaded onto the rack carousel at any time. The dishes can remain stored in the rack, in a safe and stable stand. The unit downtime for refill is minimal. The PS 400 is supplied complete with 400 dish capacity carousel.
- Fast and reliable operation
- Smooth perfect agar due to the double headed pump design
- Minimal downtime with the removable racks
- Easy operation with a friendly colour touch screen
- Safe and effortless dish loading and unloading