These wipes are constructed from a 100% melt-blown PP substrate that is pre-wetted with 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% DIW (filtered through a 0,2 μm filter).
- Gamma irradiated to 10⁻⁶ Sterility Assurance Level to AAMI guidelines
- Eliminates problems associated with filtration, sterilisation and mixing of alcohol and DI water
- Packaging allows alcohol wipe down of exterior bag before introduction into sterile suites
- Soft, versatile wiping substrate
- Suitable for sterile wiping of production equipment requiring low solvent extractables and low particle generation
Sterile PolySat® is used for alcohol wiping in sterile environments in pharmaceutical aseptic fill areas, biotechnology manufacturing facilities, microbiological laboratories, sterile suites and prep rooms.
Packaging: Packed in a resealable FlexPack.