The Select Purewater 300 is designed specifically for use with laboratory glassware washing machines, providing rinse water to a purity of over 1 MΩhm.cm at a flow rate of up to 48 litres per hour. The system is compact, robust, simple to use and easy to maintain, using proven pre-treatment, reverse osmosis and ion-exchange deionisation technology to ensure a reliable and consistent supply of purified water.
- High quality reverse osmosis and pre-treatment modules ensure a reliable and consistent quality of water
- Water quality is constantly monitored and displayed
- Compact footprint, saving on valuable bench space
- Minimal external connections for easy installation
- System information is easily accessible
- Alarms notify the user of changes
The unit has standard connections for quick installation, with a high flow outlet that fits easily to most glassware washing machines using a conventional gravity feed. It incorporates a standard 20 litre integral tank to connect to a lab washing machine (optional external tanks available for extra capacity).
The Purewater 300 can be fitted with an on-demand pure water boost pump to provide up to 1,5 bar pressurised feed with a flow rate of up to 200 litres per hour.