Programmable electronic high power crimp station, Chromacol™Supplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
CRMA60180-ECRHBEA 1690 EURCRMA60180-ECRHB CRMA60180ECRH20KIT
Programmable electronic high power crimp station, Chromacol™
Crimpers and Decappers
This fully programmable electronic High Power Crimper (HPC) station is available with adjustable accessory base, external power supply and exchangeable jaw sets for crimping or removal of aluminium and stainless steel seals on 8, 11, 13 and 20 mm diameter vials.
- Adjustable crimp settings for compatibility with most vial/septum/seal combinations including aluminium, steel and bi-metal seals
- Crimp-force sensing automatically determines when a proper seal has been formed and opens the jaws to release the vial
- Higher power, perfect for steel caps
- Exchangeable crimp and de-crimp heads can be removed or installed in seconds
- For each head, a set of up to 10 adjustment programmes are available and can be saved
- Fully electric operation eliminates the need for pressurised air supplies at the operation location
The crimper is a versatile bench top tool when combined with the optional stand which frees both hands for faster crimping operations. The base of the stand measures 254×177 mm and the maximum height for the crimper attached to the adjustable bar is 376 mm.
The crimper can be used on the stand or as a hand-held device. The HPC is compatible with standard aluminium seals, pressure release seals, tin plated steel seals and bimetal two piece seals without any limitation.
Special jaws are available for 13 and 20 mm flip-off seals. The crimping force is higher than on battery powered units and is not limited by battery life or charge state.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...