100% no-run interlock knit polyester wipes with sealed edges.
- Validated sterile to a 10-6 SAL
- Laundered knitted 100% polyester fabric for extremely low levels of particles and fibres
- Extremely low levels of particles, fibres and residue
- Laser-cut, sealed edge prevents release of fibres
- Laundered and packaged in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom
Sterile Polynit Heatseal wipes are made of 100% knitted polyester that is laser cut to bond the fibres at the edges of the wipe. This creates a very clean non abrasive edge that allows full utilisation of the wipe surface. The wipes are chemical resistant and exceptionally low in particles and extractable residue making them ideal for critical cleaning.
The wipes are gamma irradiated and validated per AAMI guidelines to a 10-6 SAL so they can be used in the highest grade life science cleanrooms.
Recommended for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5 environments.