These waterproof meters can measure and display up to 11 parameters simultaneously with one single probe. Thanks to their rugged design and their field replaceable sensors they are ideal for outdoor use, for example, when testing ground or surface water. Their compact size and the hand strap enable one-handed operation.
- Easy to read LCD display with backlight and on-screen icons for battery power, GPS, USB and probe unit connectivity
- Shock resistant cover, easily cleanable, designed for rough treatment in the field
- Quick-connect fitting: Cables can easily be connected and disconnected
- 10000 data sets can be stored and transferred to a PC via the USB output (USB cable not included)
- Auto-calibration, auto-hold, diagnostic functions
- GPS models facilitate environmental surveys of oceans, lakes and rivers
U-53: This model features a high precision field replaceable turbidity sensor with wiper. The sensor conforms to US EPA method 180.1.
U-54: This model's turbidity sensor conforms to EN ISO 7027.
Ordering information: Meter includes probe unit with 2, 10 or 30 m cable, pH sensor 7112, ORP sensor 7313, reference electrode 7210, DO sensor 7543, turbidity sensor (7800 for U-52; 7801 for U-53; 7802 for U-54), pH 4 standard solution (500 ml), pH reference internal solution (50 ml), DO sensor internal solution set, DO membrane spare parts set, spanner for DO sensor, cleaning brush, calibration cup, back pack, strap, 4× alkaline batteries, silicone grease and instruction manual. USB cable (incl. software) must be ordered separately.
Caution: * U-54 and U-54G (2 m cable) cannot measure water depth.