The Mini solvent pump is a high quality hand pump for small containers such as bottles, canisters and tanks up to about 5 litres. For reliable filling and dosing of solvents and readily flammable liquids.
- All parts of the pump in contact with medium are manufactured from high quality and inert materials PTFE and stainless steel (1.4301, 1.4404), which feature excellent chemical resistance
- Ideal for use with high purity liquids and readily flammable
- The flexible PTFE hose that conveys liquid out of the container can be shortened to any length, this ensures ideal residual draining, even from bottles and canisters with a vaulted bottom
- Especially compact and well balanced, which makes it possible to fill without tipping, even from very small containers
- Thanks to its sturdy design and high quality materials, the Mini solvent pump consistently ensures neat and reliable filling throughout its long service life
The hand pump works according to the excess pressure principle. An excess pressure is built up in the container with the pump ball, forcing the liquid outward. In this way only the hose, pumping tube and discharge come in contact with the liquid being filled. To ensure safety, a pressure relief valve protects the solvent pump against excessive pressure build-up, for example due to sunshine.
The self-closing discharge (with auto-stop function) ensures absolutely precise filling with no dripping at all. Dosing is even easy in very small containers such as test tubes. A hose (int.Ø 6 mm) can optionally be fastened onto the discharge spout, making it possible to fill a container from a greater distance.
Complementary information: The grounding cable included with delivery can easily be connected to the solvent pump with a bunch plug, thus diverting electrostatic charges so that flammable media can be filled safely.
Caution: For use with the VWR aluminium containers, please be aware that an adapter is needed (see accessories).