These lightweight gloves knitted from Kevlar®, polyamide and composite fibres feature a dipped nitrile foam coating on palm and fingers.
- Abrasion, cut/puncture and impact resistant
- Nitrile coating provides good protection against oil and grease
- Foam coating makes the glove more flexible than a standard nitrile coating
- Knitting technique gives the gloves perfect support, limits the penetration of dirt and offers a good touch
- Reinforcements (rubber pads) on top of the hand helps to protect the top of fingers and the metacarpian area against shocks
Designed for shock absorption, they are ideal for handling heavy parts with high cut risks in oily or greasy environment. Not suitable for chemical risks.
Certifications: EN 388 (4542), EN 407 (X1XXXX); Cat. II