Water purification systems, AFS® 8/16/24Supplier: Merck
MILLZAFS0160DKEA 0 EURMILLZAFS0160DK MILLZAFS0240FR MILLZAFS0160FR MILLZAFS0240DK MILLZAFS0080DK MILLZAFS0080BE MILLZAFS0240BE MILLZAFS0080FR MILLZAFS0080UK MILLZAFS0160BE MILLZAFS0160SZ MILLZAFS0080SP MILLZAFS0240EU MILLZAFS0080GE MILLZAFS0160IT MILLZAFS0240IT MILLZAFS0160EU MILLZAFS0240SZ MILLZAFS0080SZ MILLZAFS0160UK MILLZAFS0240GE MILLZAFS0240SP MILLZAFS0080IT MILLZAFS0160SP MILLZAFS0240UK MILLZAFS0160GE MILLZAFS0080EU
Water purification systems, AFS® 8/16/24
Water Purification Systems Pure and Ultra Pure Water Systems
Economical water system, producing CLRW (Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water) quality with a dispensing flow rate to analyser up to 2 l/min. For clinical analysers with pure water needs up to 480 L daily
- Cost-effective: Optimised lifetimes for pretreatment and polishing packs, low feed water use
- Full monitoring and automatic water quality archiving; information can be stored for up to 6 months
- Small footprint, allowing installation wherever it’s convenient: on the wall, on or under the bench, or on a cart
- Intuitive icon-based system display facilitates maintenance
- Ergonomic pack locking system makes pack changes easy
Complementary water purification techniques, including complete pretreatment, advanced reverse osmosis (RO), exposure to a bactericidal UV lamp, and final 0,22 μm filtration, provide consistent water quality meeting CLRW standards.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...