Permeable supports, also known as cell culture inserts, are an essential tool for the study of both anchorage-dependent and independent cell lines.
- w Produce a cell culture environment that closely resembles an in vivo state
- Co-culture cells with or without cell-to-cell contact
- Design a diversity of experiments using various pore sizes, membrane types, and coatings 10 µm transparent membrane
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Excellent visibility under phase contrast microscopy
- Supplied in multiple well plates
Allow polarised cells to carry out metabolic activities in a more natural manner because the cells feed both apically and basolaterally.