The Calmodulin Resin Kit is for the affinity purification of calmodulin binding proteins (CBP), including recombinant proteins with a CBP tag and calmodulin-regulated proteins in eukaryotic cells. The resin is 4% agarose coupled to calmodulin and has a ligand density of approximately 1 mg calmodulin/ml resin.
- For the purification of calmodulin binding proteins
- Binds CBP tagged recombinant proteins
- High capacity: ~1 to 3 mg/ml
- Bead size: 50 to 160 μm
- Bead structure: 4% highly cross-linked agarose
- Ligand density: 0,9 to 1,2 mg calmodulin/ml resin
G-Biosciences' Calmodulin Resin is available as resin alone or supplied in a kit format containing: 5 mL resin, 100 mL Calmodulin Binding/Wash Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5), 200 mM NaCl, 2 mM CaCl2), 100 mL Calmodulin Elution Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5), 200 mM NaCl, 2 mM EGTA), 5 empty 1mL spin columns , and 5 empty <5mL gravity flow columns. The buffers are also available separately.