Digital high-performance pH electrodes with Red Rod reference system and built-in temperature sensor.
- Compatible with digital Hach meters only (e.g. HQd meters)
- Red Rod system creates a trouble-free liquid junction
- Encapsulation of reference elements: no silver ions and therefore less risk of clogging when measuring in challenging sample matrices
- Electrodes store time and date stamp for each measurement, operator and sample ID, calibration history, parameter, and probe serial number
- Electrodes can easily be moved between different HQD meters
- Ideal for a multi-user environment with multiple HQD series laboratory and portable meters
The symmetry formed by the internal and external Red Rod reference elements means that the iso pH is the same as the zero pH which provides highly reproducible results and a fast, accurate response, even when temperature fluctuations occur. Red Rod electrodes provide a stable signal by protecting the reference elements from light interference. The saturated KCl salt-bridge also helps in creating a stable liquid junction potential.