These semi-microbalances have been designed and built for sophisticated professional weighing applications where the user requires extreme accuracy.
- 'High Speed Single Module' weighing cell delivers ultra-fast stabilisation times typically ≤3 seconds for 0,1 mg and ≤8 seconds for 0,01 mg
- Intuitive software with an icon-based colour touch screen display
- AutoCal™ fully automatic internal calibration which uses two internal weights to perform a linear calibration
- Save data to USB
- Four touchless sensors allow the operator to perform common functions and commands with a swipe of the hand
- Choice of anti-static glass draft shield with flip-top door, or Auto-Door - automatic draft shield doors for access to chamber without the need to touch the doors, minimising unwanted vibration
- Built-in ioniser with Auto-Door models
- LIMS compatibility
A user-manager function provides profiles for one administrator and five additional users together with a below minimum sample weight indicator and real time clock for GLP/GMP data collection.
Ordering information: A selection of OIML EC approved balances denoted M (e.g. EX125DM) are also available. For a full range of accessories for the Explorer® semi-microbalances please contact your local VWR sales office.