The MAS-100 VF® uses standard Petri dishes for monitoring the quality of your environment. Its electronic speed control maintains an accurate flow rate. The handle enables the sampler to be mounted onto an optional tripod, thereby allowing testing at different angles for fixed applications. The perforated lid is the same as on the standard MAS-100® sampler.
- Programmable delay before sampling starts and pre-selected volumes, individually adjustable
- Graphic illuminated display and menu guided navigation with up and down arrows and direct menu selection buttons
- Fully automatic calibration cycle with automatic creation of calibration certificate with digital anemometer DA-100 NT® and PC
- State-of-the-art mass flow sensor to assure a constant airflow
- Autoclavable sampling head to avoid any contamination
Developped for controlled environments. Regulatory expectations require air monitoring in manufacturing facilities because microbial contamination may influence quality and reduce shelf life of the products.
Certifications: ISO 14698 - 1/2