The waterproof EcoTestr EC High and EC Low come with rugged, sturdy stainless steel pin sensors for quick, reliable conductivity measurements. EcoTestr EC High measures from 0 to 19,90 mS/cm, EcoTestr EC Low measures from 0 to 1990 μS/cm.
- Hold function freezes reading temporarily for ease of recording
- IP 67 waterproof – tester floats on water for easy retrieval
- Long sensor life – no need to change sensors
- Click-lock battery compartment requires no tools for battery replacements
- Transparent protective cap that doubles up as a container for samples or calibration solution
- Large, upright LCD with parameter display and battery level indicator for easy reading
- Manual calibration option for better accuracy with near-to-sample calibrations
Ideal for use in a wide range of conductivity applications, such as hydroponics gardening, fish-farming, pools, electroplating and other water/waste water applications.
Delivery information: Supplied with batteries.