This flexible system reliably delivers Type II water.
- Reverse Osmosis feed contains optimised resin mixes to maximise consumables capacity
- Easy to install, operate and maintain with a clear indication of water purity
- Optional CO2 removal from the purified water (post RO) increases the life of downstream consumables
- Option to reduce water consumption for low hardness feed waters
- Modular: Multiple PURELAB Chorus 2 units can feed into one reservoir and systems can be expanded post-installation
Typical applications: Stills replacement, buffer preparation, pH solution preparation, washing / rinsing, autoclaves, general chemistry, hydroponics, steam generators, steriliser feed, feed to Type I polishers.
The system can be combined with a range of storage reservoirs (15, 30, 60 or 100 l - not included) designed to maintain the optimum purity of stored purified water.