Data logging thermometer with user-defined time intervals. Ideal for monitoring temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, water baths, heating blocks and incubators.
- User-defined data logging interval of 1 observation/minute to 1 observation/24 hours
- Rolling memory structure, maintains most recent 1 000 000 temperature observations
- Smart alarm features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non alarm conditions
- Stores up to 10 unique alarm events
- Hassle-free retrieval of data - unit can remain in use while downloading and analysing data
- Status indicators: Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
- Recorded data (CSV file) to be transferred from thermometer to PC or Mac using a USB flash drive (not included)
- High impact, chemical resistant ABS plastic case
Certifications: CE marked. Meets current CDC requirements for vaccine storage and monitoring. Certified and Traceable® to NIST.
Delivery information: Delivered with platinum RTD sensors, stainless steel 316 probe(s), stand, VELCRO®, magnetic strips, wall mount, Traceable® certificate and batteries.