Pierce™ Glutathione Superflow Agarose consists of glutathione immobilised to a crosslinked 6% beaded agarose for purification of GST-tagged proteins.
- Binds 10 mg of pure GST per ml of resin at a linear flow rate of 150 cm/hour; can bind >20 mg/ml at 30 cm/hour flow rate
- Provides greater than 90% purity when used to purify overexpressed GST or GST-fusion proteins from lysates
- Highly crosslinked 6% agarose Superflow beaded support tolerates linear flow rates up to 1200 cm/hour
- Maintains function after exposure to a wide variety of chemicals and pH values
- Resin is stable through multiple cycles of cleaning and reuse
Glutathione Superflow Agarose is a durable resin that does not compress at flow rates used for medium- or large-scale FPLC purifications.