AminoLink™ coupling resin is crosslinked, 4% beaded agarose that has been activated with aldehyde groups to enable covalent immobilisation of antibodies and other proteins through primary amines.
- Ideal for antibodies and other proteins – immobilise molecules via primary amines (-NH2)
- Efficient (>85%) coupling over a wide range of pH (4 to 10) and buffer conditions (PBS or other non-amine buffer, with or without organic solvent)
- Coupling reaction results in stable, leak-resistant secondary amine bond between resin and ligand
- Better than immobilisation to CNBr-activated agarose as the bond is more stable and uncharged, resulting in less non specific binding in affinity purification procedures
- Prepared affinity resin is adaptable to column and batch affinity techniques and the resin is reusable for typical applications based on protein binding interactions