These gloves provide protection in life science and pharmaceutical manufacturing environments. The anti-static safety gloves provide all the comfort and assurance that is needed in research laboratories. The synthetic nitrile polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene) is highly watertight with a low risk of pinholes and, once on, these gloves will both dissipate static and minimise any risk of latex or silicone hypersensitivity, helping to keep hands healthy and protected while supporting contamination-free research.
- Very good protection, cleanliness and quality
- Additional cuff length for extra protection
- Stronger and thinner than latex with better protection against a wide range of chemicals including cytotoxic drugs
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity
- Beaded cuffs add strength
- Ambidextrous and disposable for rapid donning, doffing and recycling
- Contain no natural rubber latex or silicone, reducing the potential for TYPE I glove-associated hypersensitivity reactions
The gloves are ideal for use in higher-risk applications within life sciences, biomedical research, forensic science and non sterile drug manufacturing. Providing the highest level of protection in the Kimtech™ glove range, they are also food contact approved and provide protection against chemical splash and microorganism hazards. They are also ISO16604 virus resistant.
Certifications: PPE Cat III (EU) 2016/425, EN 374-1 Type B (JKT), EN 374-5 (VIRUS), AQL 0,65
Food contact approved.