This system is a modularly designed laboratory reverse osmosis system specifically developed for functional and economical production of high purity water. Ideal for routine laboratory work: Rinsing lab glassware, supplying autoclaves, water baths and incubators, preparing and diluting buffers and reagents and general biotechnology.
- Space-saving design allows system to sit on the laboratory bench or be mounted on the wall
- Microprocessor control offers automatic operation with continual monitoring of all important parameters
- Automatic return to operating mode ensures recirculation during periods of standstill
- Real-time clock records system errors and faults
- Ongoing data storage collects four weeks information displayed in clear text
- Operating system is code-protected to prevent unauthorised changes to system settings
- Integrated feed water monitoring
- RS232 interface for customised timing of data transmission of measured values and faults to a PC or data printer
Ordering information: Storage reservoirs need to be ordered separately.