Data logging thermometers with user-defined timing intervals. Ideal for monitoring ultra-low temperature freezers.
- Simultaneously display, minimum, maximum and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Rolling memory structure, maintains the most recent 525 000 temperature observations and 10 unique alarm events
- Recorded data (CSV file) may be transferred from thermometer to PC or Mac using a USB flash drive - no additional software is needed
- Memory can be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick
- Smart alarm features a visual/audible alarm that continues to alarm even if the unit returns to non alarm conditions
- Status indicators - low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
- Includes 24,5 cm PTFE cable
- Hassle-free retrieval of data - unit can remain in use while downloading and analysing data
Certifications: Thermometer is calibrated at multiple points (−80; −40; 0 and +100 °C) and comes with an individually serialised and certified Traceable® calibration certificate from an ISO/IEC 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA as standard.
Delivery information: Supplied with stand, batteries, VELCRO®, magnetic strips, wall mount and Traceable® certificate.