These gloves knitted from Dyneema® feature an amber nitrile coating on palm and fingertips.
- Knitting technique helps to obtain a glove that conforms snugly to the hand, with good dexterity
- Tight knit (gauge 13) gives the glove perfect support, limits the penetration of dirt and offers a good touch
- Ventilated back and foamy shape optimise the glove's breathability
- Dyneema®/Lycra® thread provides outstanding properties against cuts
- Nitrile coating at the palm and fingertips provides outstanding abrasion resistance and impermeability to oils
- Colour-coding on top of the hand and coating colour helps safety manager and workers to visually recognise the level of cut protection
Ideal for light handlings, parts assembly and other applications requiring good dexterity in a dry, oily or greasy environment. Typical application areas include: Automotive and part manufacturing, aviation, building and construction, catering, energy or electricity, glass and metal industries, and logistics.
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (4X43B); Cat. II
Caution: Do not expose this glove to the heat.