The KBF series is ideal for reliable stability tests and precise maintenance of constant climatic conditions. Constant temperature and humidity values are the outstanding features of this range. These constant climate chambers with stainless steel interior have a large reserve capacity and a variety of optional features. They also comply with all applicable guidelines with respect to programs and documentation requirements, such as ICH, FDA, GMP and GLP. Units can be operated with Binder Pure Aqua Service, a flexible water purification system (optional) or deionised water.
- Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a
- Suitable for stability tests according to ICH guideline Q1A (R2)
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Illumination is specified for stability in accordance with ICH guideline Q1B, option 2
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigeration system gives temperature accuracy and reproducible results
Units have an inner glass door made of ESG safety glass with smooth inner face and seals, access port with Ø 30 mm silicone plug on the left. MCS controller with colour LCD screen with 25 storable programs each with 100 sections for max. 500 program segments. Integrated electronic chart recorder, variety of options for the graphic display of process parameters and a real time clock. Microprocessor controlled humidification and dehumidification system with a humidity range of 10 - 80% RH, humidity accuracy levels of ±1,5% RH (±≤2% RH for KBF115) via capacitive humidity sensor and vapour humidification. All models have an independent adjustable temperature safety device Class 3.1 with a visual and audible temperature alarm, which saves the samples and the incubator. Complete safety connection kit for water supply and drainage.
Values measured via the internal data logger can be read out in open format via USB. All models have an inner door made of ESG safety glass with seal and double outer door seal, the door is heated against condensation. Glass corrosion is avoided thanks to the special TIMELESS coating. The KBF 240, KBF720 and KBF1020 units have 4 casters each, 2 with brakes on them.
Delivery information: Supplied with two steel racks and Binder test certificate, Ethernet interface for communication software (APT-COM™ DataControl-System software optional). RS422 interface available as an option. Calibration and validation is possible, for details please contact your local Avantor sales office.
Caution: Note suitable water quality:
*Deionised water from a an already existing onsite water treatment instalation. Condustivity from 1 µS/cm up to a maximum of 20 µS/cm. (Ultrapure water which is in equilibrium with the CO₂ in the air and has a conductivity of below 1 µS/cm may cause acid corrosion due to its low pH.)
* Water treated by the optional Binder Pure Aqua Service, this system includes reusable measuring equipment to determine water quality.