The Polywipe-C Heatseal wipe is made from filament polyester and pre-saturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water.
- Exceptionally low in particles and extractable residue
- Presaturation greatly reduces solvent usage and maximises process control and consistency
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Controlled saturation level greatly reduces solvent usage and waste
- Reduces VOC's associated with IPA
- Consistent saturation maximises process control and efficiency
The wipe is laser cut to bond the fibers at the edges of the wipe. This creates a very clean, non-abrasive edge that allows full utilisation of the wipe surface. Ideal for general purpose and critical cleaning.
Data accurate at time of publishing, latest test results and test methods can be found on supplier’s website.