VWR®, Confocal Dishes for MicroscopySupplier: Avantor
734-2903EA 99.9 EUR734-2903 734-2904 734-2905 734-2906
VWR®, Confocal Dishes for Microscopy
Culture Dishes Cell Culture Dishes
Confocal dishes are suitable for fluorescent, confocal and phase-contrast microscopy experiments. These dishes combine the convenience of standard 35 mm, PS cell culture dishes with the optical benefits of glass. Dishes are available with either Ø 15 or Ø 20 mm glass centre, with or without a tissue culture-treated surface.
- Made from homogenous borosilicate glass with low bubble and inclusion content
- Transparent, medical grade glue, achromatic
- Dish surface is smooth and free from striations to maximise usable area for growth
- Rim on upper side of the lid mates with the dish brim for easy and secure stacking
- Vented lids for effective gas exchange
- Suitable for all living cell examinations
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation and non-pyrogenic
Glass thickness: 0,16 to 0,19 mm
Certifications: ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...