The MAS-100 Iso NT® is a high-performance instrument based on the impaction principle. The head (using standard 90 mm Petri dishes) can be installed at the critical control points with all electronic and moving parts kept outside the critical zone.
- Integrated mass-flow sensor
- Dialogue multilingual software
- In-line sterilisation, 100 sample and alarm log
- RABS-version without sterilisation cycle
- Remote start and SQS mode − SeQuential Sampling over a period of time
- Double valve and pump system for sterilisation of the head and tube in line with the isolator
- Built-in mass flow sensor for higher accuracy
The MAS-100 Iso NT® is used to measure the microbiological contamination of the air in sterile production areas and isolators, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry.
Certifications: ISO 14698. IP 54 version available.
Delivery information: Supplied with display and Tri-Clamp adapter, software and mounting bracket − Installation is not included.