This system is a very compact solution designed for low volume analysers. It efficiently combines reverse osmosis (RO) technology with deionisation (DI) resins to produce CLSI® Special Reagent Water. With high resistivity and low TOC (typically >10 MΩ.cm at 25 °C and <50 ppb before storage), this product water is of higher quality than either water produced by stills or service DI water.
- Product water can be stored in the system’s integrated 6 L reservoir
- Specifically designed to feed low-volume analysers using up to 20 L/day
- Convenient installation anywhere in your laboratory with its compact design: wall-mounted or on the bench
- Easily insert the pack in one movement with the patented locking mechanism
- Backlit colour display provides just the information required
- Provides an efficient alternative to buying and storing bottled water