Digital high performance multi-parameter device with two galvanically isolated measuring channels for pH/mV, ISE (including incremental methods), conductivity and oxygen measurements. With comprehensive GLP functions.
- Simultaneous measurement with two independent measuring channels
- User-defined combinations of equal or different parameters
- Continuous Measurement Control (CMC) for measuring in the optimum pH range
- Quality Sensor Control (QSC) benchmarks the current condition of the special IDS electrodes
- Digital processing and data transfer (GLP compliant) via USB interface
- Glass-protected bright colour display, high class zinc die-cast lower housing and antibacterial keypad
- Wireless ready: Can be used with the new wireless IDS plug head sensors (wireless modules are required, not included in the delivery)
The inolab® Multi 9620 IDS measures pH, mV, DO (saturation, concentration, partial pressure, BOD), conductivity (specific resistance, salinity, TDS), temperature and turbidity.
These meters can be used with standard IDS sensors, wireless-ready IDS sensors (wireless modules required) and conventional pH/ORP/ISE electrodes (integratable adapter/module required). IDS sensors distinctively store their serial number and calibration records for immediate operation. They also process the measurement signal and thus enhance the quality of measured data. The optional wireless functionality eliminates the need to disturb cables.
Delivery information: Meter only is supplied with universal power supply, stand and operation manual, software MultiLab® Importer and MultiLab® User, and USB cable.
Set C additionally includes: Digital IDS pH electrode SenTix® 980, buffer 4, 7 and 10,01, 3 mol/L KCl, digital IDS conductivity cell TetraCon® 925, 0,01 mol/L KCl, conductivity standard.